The three D’s that have come for the supply chain: disruption, digitization and distress, have radically restructured the way the apparel industry operates and the role consumers play. While retailers have more mimicked the turtle in this race for the future, savvy consumers have played the rabbit, upending things faster than most companies can adapt.
While that disparity intially resulted in a period of turmoil with doors closing and bleak outlooks, ultimately it ushered in a new energy that’s shaken off the complacency that threatened to leave so many behind. Today, companies are emboldened, creative and experimental, willing to take big risks in a bid for even bigger rewards.
Join us on October 11, 2018 in New York City for our annual Sourcing Summit to discuss the supply chain’s evolution and why a slow-going journey won’t win the race.
Topics we’ll talk about:
- Why fashion is the new playground for tech savants
- What the U.S. war on trade means for the rest of the world’s supply chains
- Billions in brands you don’t know about but need to
- How sustainability yields bang for buck in the supply chain
- Consultants on how where the industry should be heading next
Who should attend:
- Sourcing, production, product development, technology and retail leaders, change agents and innovators looking to position their apparel or footwear firms for the future.
Secure your tickets now for early bird rates! Early bird rates are good through July 31, 2018.
Register here today.