Facebook Pinterest Search Icon SourcingJournal_horiz Tumbler Twitter Shape photo-camera graph-trend Shape latest-news icon / user
You will be redirected back to your article in seconds

Shoe of the Day: Melissa Ultragirl + Sebastian Errazuriz

When it comes to sustainability, there is no way forward without a plan. Attend our in-person “Sustainability Summit: Road to 2030” June 1 in NYC. Learn from the industry’s best and brightest, and network to create those necessary partnerships!

A survey by Jones-Dengler Marketing found that 63% of the consumers survey said they plan to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year. This shoe by Melissa is for remaining 37% who are opting out of the sugary sweet holiday.

Dark, edgy and quirky, this Melissa Ultragirl shoe designed in collaboration with Chilean artist Sebastian Errazuriz, sends the perfect anti-Galentine’s Day message any levelheaded girl could ask for.

Related Articles

More from our brands

Access exclusive content Become a Member Today!