Spruced up lounges and controversial speakers are part of FN PLATFORM’s plan for a fun and informative show set to take place in Las Vegas Feb. 21-23.
“We want all show attendees to have a first-class experience,” said Leslie Gallin, President of Footwear at UBM Fashion. “Our show floor lounges offer an elevated comfortable space to re-energize or meet with friends and colleagues. We also put a focus on the food selection and cocktail offerings as well as special enhancements like foot massages or hair and makeup retouching. This adds to the overall experience for the buyers, all under one roof.”
Heading to Vegas? Here’s a look at some of the highlights to look forward.
- Berlin, best known for ‘Take My Breath Away,’ will take the stage for the show’s Opening Night Concert on Feb. 21. The concert will take place at the FN Café on the show floor from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Pensole Academy will host its bi-annual competition to find the shoe industry’s best emerging 3D designers. Participants will showcase their designed at booth #82500.
- In partnership with its footwear licensee Esquire Footwear, Build-A-Bear is coming to FN PLATFORM. Attendees can create a bear to bring home. Any bears remaining after the event will be donated to a local chapter of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
- Newly redecorated lounges in the Camp/Bond, Cosmo, IN Play and Zen area will offer attendees a chance to relax and chat in new modern and streamlined environments.
- California Fashion Association will talk business in a seminar “Looking Forward.” Set to take place on Feb. 21 at 10:30 a.m., a panel of independent thinkers will share their vision to help you see the future for your business.
- Comfort shoe designer Taryn Rose will relaunch her brand at the show. Meet the iconic shoe designer Feb. 21-22 at booth #80601.
- For the first time outside of Paris’s Première Classe, FN PLATFORM will introduce a French Pavilion. Under the guidance of ADC, 10 brands from France will be heading to Las Vegas, including Elodie Bruno, Gordana Dimitrijevic, Maison Jour Ferie, Le Flow Paris, Pairs in Paris, among others.
- Relax and rejuvenate with daily foot massages by Foot Petals inside the Zen lounge. Hair and makeup touch ups by Mobile Beauty will be available at the Cosmo lounge.