1. What is SourcingJournal.com?
Sourcing Journal Media, LLC, a leader in B2B trade media, produces publications and events under the Sourcing Journal and Rivet brands. We’re a resource for our industries, offering essential news, expert commentary and in-depth analysis.
2. What does a Sourcing Journal Digital Subscription offer to subscribers?
A Sourcing Journal digital subscription will provide the subscriber with unlimited access to SourcingJournal.com, daily Sourcing Journal newsletters, category-specific newsletters, including footwear, denim, and compliance, breaking news alerts, access to exclusive Sourcing Journal trend market and industry reports, discounts on SJ events and annual summits.
3. How can I subscribe to Sourcing Journal? What is the subscription rate?
For a new subscription and subscription rate, please visit:
https://sourcingjournal.com/subscribe/ or call toll free at 1-855-783-0203 (U.S. and Canada) or 1-332-238-4189 (International).
For corporate subscription inquiries, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How do I contact customer service about a Sourcing Journal digital product?
You can reach customer service by email: email@example.com or call toll free at 1-855-783-0203 (U.S. and Canada) or 1-332-238-4189 (International).
5. Who do I contact if I have technical problems?
If you are having technical problems, please contact customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at 1-855-783-0203 (U.S. and Canada) or 1-332-238-4189 (International).
6. How do I contact Sourcing Journal editorial team?
Sourcing Journal Media, LLC.
475 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10017
- We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Sourcing Journal to improve your site experience, please let us know by contacting: email@example.com.
- To submit a letter to the editor regarding something you read on SourcingJournal.com, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To reach the editors of Sourcing Journal regarding a story idea, correction or news tip, contact email@example.com.
- For permission to reprint ANY Sourcing Journal content (covers, images, stories) contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Who do I contact for advertising?
Please refer to the Sourcing Journal brand sales site at: https://sourcingjournal.com/advertise-us/.
8. How do I add or remove myself from Sourcing Journal newsletters?
To change your newsletter preferences:
- Visit the Sourcing Journal newsletter Preference Center via the link in the footer of any email newsletter or at https://pages.email.sourcingjournal.com/signup/#account.
- Enter your email address.
- Select or unselect newsletters by clicking on the boxes.
- Click the SUBSCRIBE to save your preferences.
9. How do I reset my password?
If you have forgotten your password or cannot log in:
- Visit My Account:
- A log in window will appear.
- Click “Please reset your password.”
- When prompted, enter the email address associated with your account and click Send Email.
- Follow the steps in the password reset email you receive. The email will typically arrive within a few minutes.
- The email contains a link to reset your password. Enter a new password and click Save Password.
- Log into SourcingJournal.com with your new password.
To change your password from a logged-in state:
From the Profile Tab in Sourcing Journal’s My Account section, click “change password”. Follow the instructions to enter your current and desired new password, then click the “Save Changes” button.
10. How do I make changes to my account name and details?
You can update your account name, email address, password, and phone number under the Profile Tab in Sourcing Journal’s My Account section.
11. How do I unsubscribe from Sourcing Journal?
To cancel your subscription, call 1-855-783-0203 (US & Canada) or 1-332-238-4189 (International); email email@example.com or submit your request via the My Account Help Tab.
12. How do I request help from Customer Service online?
You can contact Customer Service online via the My Account Help Tab.
- Go to My Account:
- If prompted, log in with your email address and password.
- Click on the Help Tab at the top.
- Click the “Get Help” button.
- Enter your message and click Submit.
- Customer Service will process your request promptly.
13. What forms of payment does Sourcing Journal accept?
Sourcing Journal accepts most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
If you have a group account and would like to make a payment, please email our Corporate Membership Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Can I get a receipt of my subscription?
Yes, all your subscription transactions are listed under the Account History tab in Sourcing Journal’s My Account section. Click the email icon next to a transaction to automatically email a receipt to the email address associated with your account. You can also click the download icon to download the transaction details directly to your computer as a PDF.