Welcome to 2020. There are no flying cars, and we’re not wearing space suits. But lasers are making our jeans, body scanners are ensuring the perfect fit, and we’re paying for them with just the tap of a phone. Who knew it would be such an exciting time for one of the world’s oldest garments?
In Blueprint, a state-of-the-industry report, sponsored by Informa, Rivet presents the only comprehensive outlook for this year’s denim market, including an in-depth examination of why it’s poised for a retail revival.
Featuring market research and analyst insight—as well as a deep exploration of the 20 factors to impact this year’s trends—the report provides the context behind the business outlook for this year’s denim market.
Download to learn:
- The designs and consumer experiences that will spark retail sales this year
- The innovations, events, influencers, brands and retailers expected to impact designs and sales
- How mills are managing the increasing costs of sustainable manufacturing
- How global wage rates will affect the sector
- What to expect from tariffs in 2020
- Where manufacturers will catch a break in fiber prices
- What’s top of mind for the leaders at 7 for All Mankind, 3×1, Boyish Jeans, 34 Heritage, DL1961, Raleigh Denim, General Sportwear, Cone Denim and Naveena Denim Mills