At the dawn of the direct-to-consumer era, having a niche product, rich storytelling and an active ‘social’ life was enough. Today, it’s harder to break in—let alone break out.
For those that make it, shifting out of startup mode means developing new strategies for production, merchandising, marketing and financing to deal with growing assortments, physical retail offshoots and strategic wholesale partnerships. And manage it all without losing the special something that made these brands beloved in the first place.
Download the Scaling New Heights report to hear from DTCs like Greats, Stance, Eloquii, The Arrivals, Naadam and Naked Cashmere as well as investors like Red Giraffe, Provenance and Max Ventures about how digitally natives on the rise are attempting to:
- manage inventory across direct and wholesale
- establish a physical retail presence
- fund expansion through demand fluctuations
- market beyond Instagram
- identify service providers that suit their unique needs
- win over the investor community
- change the face of retail