The three D’s that have come for the supply chain: disruption, digitization and distress, have radically restructured the way the apparel industry operates and the role consumers play. While retailers have more mimicked the turtle in this race for the future, savvy consumers have played the rabbit, upending things faster than most companies can adapt.
While that disparity intially resulted in a period of turmoil with doors closing and bleak outlooks, ultimately it ushered in a new energy that’s shaken off the complacency that threatened to leave so many behind. Today, companies are emboldened, creative and experimental, willing to take big risks in a bid for even bigger rewards.
Join us on October 11, 2018 in New York City for our annual Sourcing Summit to discuss the supply chain’s evolution and why a slow-going journey won’t win the race.
The Sourcing Journal Summit is a unique forum that invites supply chain executives to challenge the status quo and welcome new ideas. Through engaging keynotes and dynamic panel discussions, top thought leaders will share their struggles, strategies and successes as they navigate this altered landscape. Presenters will also discuss the kinds of shifts–whether straightforward or radical–that they hope will enable them to stay relevant, offer desirable product and move at the speed of the consumer.
Secure your tickets now for early bird rates! Early bird rates are good through July 31, 2018.
Topics on deck to discuss:
- Why fashion is the new playground for tech savants
- What the U.S. war on trade means for the rest of the world’s supply chains
- What millennials and GenZ want you to know about why they don’t shop your stores
- Transparency debunked: how to actually deliver on the supply chain’s most major demand
- How leading manufacturers are building sustainability into future-facing supply chains
- Consultants on where the industry has misstepped in moving forward
Who should attend?
- Sourcing, production, product development, technology and retail leaders, change agents and innovators looking to position their apparel or footwear firms for the future.
- Gain insight into how innovative companies are challenging themselves and the system at large
- Learn how changes both up and down stream are likely to impact your segment of the business
- Step out of your bubble and gain a broader perspective on the key issues impacting the supply chain
- Mingle and network with key companies and brands for a high-level exchange of ideas and fresh perspectives
- Build your sourcing ecosystem at a time when relationships are ever more paramount
Buy your tickets at the early bird rate until July 31.