A well-connected supply chain is built on a network of accessibility, trust and information sharing, which yields more business efficiencies and bigger ideas that lead to more innovation.
At COTTON USA™, we’re committed to creating programs, networking opportunities and educational forums that benefit mills, manufacturers, brands and retailers. It’s all a part of the premium value we bring to the entire supply chain. Our dedication to helping build closer relationships between suppliers and buyers benefits the entire industry.
COTTON USA offers a variety of programs aimed at making connections throughout the supply chain to help mills, manufacturers, brands and retailers more easily identify qualified suppliers of U.S. cotton.
- COTTON USA’s new Mill Exchange Program is an innovative idea that offers mills an inside look at how their industry peers do business and enhance productivity. It allows leaders to share knowledge to increase efficiency in their own mills. They were also able to demonstrate how U.S. cotton plays a vital role in creating those efficiencies. Thanks to the longer, stronger fibers of U.S. cotton, mills can maximize performance in high speed spinning and weaving processes, apply special dyeing and finishing techniques used on yarn and more easily employ new yarn production processes
- COTTON USA Sourcing Fairs, like the recent Cancun and Hong Kong events, provide global sourcing assistance for companies looking for U.S. cottonfiber and yarns to manufacture high quality textile products. These events give mills, manufacturers, brands and retailers—with a huge global sales network—a closer look at U.S. cotton fiber, its sustainable production, and the U.S. cotton industry’s commitment to quality cotton. It also allows attendees to build important business relationships throughout the supply chain.
- The invitation-only Sourcing USA Summit, a signature biennial event by COTTON USA, brings together U.S. cotton merchants with the world’s premier mills and manufacturers in the industry’s largest event. The Summit delivers exceptional networking opportunities, as hundreds of prominent cotton industry decision-makers from Asia, Europe and Latin America attend the Sourcing USA Summit.
- What’s New In Cotton™ is our new platform to show COTTON USA’s commitment to innovation. COTTON USA introduced this platform in apparel at Première Vision and other trade shows such as Colombiatex, Heimtextil and Intertextile Shanghai. The mission of this program is to inspire the textile industry to think about new, innovative ways to use U.S. cotton, and we are thrilled to share new ideas, technologies and opportunities to help companies see the potential that U.S. cotton can add to their business. COTTON USA provides sourcing services and networking opportunities at these trade shows.
- Cotton Days across Asia show COTTON USA’s commitment to education and connecting the supply chain through the areas of innovation, creativity, technology and fashion. Through keynote presentations, interactive exhibitions and fashion shows, this event offers exclusive networking opportunities and showcases some of the new ground-breaking WHAT’S NEW IN COTTON™ products to CCI’s invited guests.
In a third-party, global surveyed commissioned by CCI of 228 mill and manufacturer representatives* that 69 percent indicated that CCI provides advice on their supply chain and three-quarters noted that CCI helps to create networking relationships within the supply chain. Additionally, 75 percent said CCI helps them create networking relationships with the supply chain.
These results suggest COTTON USA events and connections are having the desired effect, creating networking opportunities to make it simpler and more beneficial for the industry to buy and sell U.S. cotton and U.S. cotton products.
Through the network of trust, relationship-building and information-sharing that COTTON USA offers, a more connected supply chain is within reach to mills, manufacturers, brand and retailers around the world. That’s why we invite you to take a closer look at COTTON USA. We think you’ll like what you see.
*About the Survey:
CCI commissioned a third-party vendor to investigate its relationship with mills and manufacturers around the world to better understand what CCI is doing well and how it can improve in the future. In the spring of 2017, a survey of 228 mill and manufacturer contacts (134 of which were licensees and 94 non-licensees) was conducted in six regions around the globe, representing 17 countries. The goal of the survey was to solicit feedback from mills and manufacturers around the globe regarding their perceptions of U.S. cotton, CCI, and the COTTON USA brand.
About COTTON USA:
COTTON USA™ promotes U.S. cotton around the world. We’re dedicated to spreading the message of how our family farmers are employing innovative precision agriculture techniques that allow them to use less water and pesticides, for a kinder, greener world. It’s just one more reason why COTTON USA is the Cotton the World Trusts. Look closer at COTTON USA. We think you’ll like what you see. CCI is an equal opportunity employer and provider. Click here to learn more.