Sourcing Journal’s panel of apparel experts discuss the pace of automation in the supply chain, what can be learned from both upstarts and traditional retailers, and the relative value of cultural overhauls and technical innovations.
- Toni Lublin, partnership manager for Lectra
- Jehan Jayasuriya, director of emerging brands for Mas Holdings
- Fernando Moncayo Castillo, managing director and co-founder of Inspectorio
- Michelle Cordeiro Grant, founder and CEO of Lively
- Edward Hertzman, president of Sourcing Journal