If you had a previous account with Sourcing Journal, and it is now expired, the account actually still exists. This means you cannot “subscribe” again with the same user credentials, you will need to simply reactivate your existing account.
To reactivate, please follow the steps below. If you encounter any problems, please do not hesitate to call us at (212) 967-3065; OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Log into Sourcing Journal with the User Name/Password you originally used to create the account.
2. On the Top navigation bar, click the link to “My Account”.
3. Scroll down until you see “My Memberships” and click “Renew”.
4. This will bring you to the Membership Checkout page.
5. Enter all of the credit card information for payment.
6. Click the “Submit and Checkout” button.
7. Your account will be properly updated.
8. A login screen will appear.
9. Enter your username and password.
10. You will now have full access to all content.
Please note; the most common reason for credit card transaction failure is with the use of a company credit card.
The verifying information must match exactly to what your parent company has on file with the credit card company.