The holiday rush brought a windfall to retail, but beneath that positive momentum, retailers and brands continue to endure ongoing supply chain and inventory disruptions that will last into 2023.
Now, retailers must identify the best practices necessary to get the most out of the holiday season and beyond. Whether it be understanding consumer behavior, better anticipating demand, bolstering inventory planning or enhancing fulfillment capabilities, retailers must be proactive to solve tomorrow’s complex problems.
Watch this webinar to learn more about:
- The early projections for 2022 holiday sales
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday results, and what occurred before, during and after the weekend
- Driving demand and increasing revenue across your retail channels
- Leveraging AI-driven data to improve planning accuracy
- Gaining deeper visibility to identify supply and inventory shortages and misaligned allocation
- Leveraging omnichannel parcel fulfillment strategies for year-round success
Lori HarnerAVP, Product Marketing, e2open
Nicole LeinbachFounder and Publisher, RetailMinded.com
Gary BarracoAVP, Product Marketing, e2open
Glenn TaylorBusiness Editor, Sourcing Journal (moderator