You can’t measure or fix what you can’t see, and the more visibility you have on your textile supply network, the more you can work to improve the sustainability and quality of everything from raw inputs to manufacturing processes to impact on people and planet. As an independent solution provider and knowledge broker, Bluesign works closely with supply network partners along the value chain to improve the flow of material and information that make chemistry, materials, and ultimately products, better. These actions are integral to identifying, understanding and reducing your overall footprint.
Watch this webinar to learn how to position your company and supplier base to meet the rapidly growing expectations of reduced impact.
In this webinar you will discover:
- What is a ‘supply network’ and why this is relevant to understanding and managing impact
- What the biggest sources of impact are and where they come from
- Challenges and solutions to reducing impact along your textile supply chain
- The results of Bluesign’s 10-year global Impact Project study with partner mills
- Kevin Myette, Director, Global Brand Services, Bluesign
- Alex Lauver, Director of Commercial Innovation, Outdoor Research (aka OR)
- Edward Hertzman, Founder and President, Sourcing Journal (moderator)