To thrive and survive in today’s “see now, buy now” world, brands, retailers, and manufacturers need to operate in a lean and agile fashion. Digital processes make on-demand manufacturing a reality, allowing brand owners to respond to demand vs. producing to supply.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Evaluate the benefits of digital printing and workflows
- Adapt your corporate culture from one that only rewards lowest cost to one that embraces inventory management and speed
- Use on-demand manufacturing tools and techniques to create a custom approach for the needs of your organization
- Kirby Best, chairman of OnPoint Manufacturing, an on-demand factory located in Alabama
- Scott Schinlever, president and COO of automation solutions at Gerber
- Mary McFadden, executive director of CAD product management, Gerber