E-commerce sales accelerated to unprecedented levels throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, but despite online’s hype, brick-and-mortar retail is alive and thriving. Over the long haul, finding the right balance between your digital and physical operations is crucial to scaling your retail business. California-based apparel brand Marine Layer is a shining example of today’s omnichannel success stories, expanding to 48 stores across the U.S. plus a thriving online business since its founding a decade ago.
With supply chain disruptions, shifting customer behavior and macroeconomic headwinds all contributing to an uncertain retail environment, merchants can’t afford to prioritize one sales channel over another. Retailers must always meet their customers where they are, whether on a mobile device, on a desktop or in the store.
What tools and tactics are pivotal to scale up your business? View this interactive webinar on demand to learn about:
- Marine Layer’s journey from brick-and-mortar retailer to full-scale omnichannel business
- Optimizing your store locations and channel mix to attract valuable omnichannel consumers
- The technologies necessary to seamlessly integrate brick-and-mortar stores and e-commerce
- Better leveraging data to understand shopper insights
- Creating personalized and consistent online and in-store experiences that differentiate your brand
- Adam Lynch, COO and Co-Founder, Marine Layer
- Asad Ahmed, Principal Industry Solution Advisor for Retail & Ecomm, NetSuite
- Liza Amlani, Principal, Retail Strategy Group
- Rebecca Goldberg, Vice President, Strategy and Business Development, Sourcing Journal (moderator)