The emerging consumer demographics are demanding different things from retail, and why not? So many of their everyday experiences are interactive and cater to the way they’re used to living their lives. They order transportation on demand, connect directly with brands and celebrities on social and curate their own television lineups. When it comes to shopping, millennials and Gen Z expect connected experiences.
The Retail Revolution webinar highlights some of the tools retailers are using to capture this shoppers’ attentions, provide the services they’re looking for and create a smooth, engaging atmosphere they’ll want to return to again and again.
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- What consumers really want when shopping across all platforms
- How retailers can bring some of the convenience of online shopping offline
- Why shoppers like shopping in stores and how that experience can be improved
- The role that both e-commerce and physical stores play in brand loyalty and consumer satisfaction
- Craig Crawford,founder of Crawford IT
- Joshua Brueckner, fashion and lifestyle partnerships lead at B8ta
- Matt Suraci, head of commercial, North America at Klarna
- Edward Hertzman, president, Sourcing Journal (moderator)