Brands today are after quick turnarounds that allow them to capitalize on the trends and styles currently captivating consumers. But too often, they fail to engineer compliance into the process. For some companies, that means getting caught in a cycle of redundant tests because they don’t have an efficient raw materials testing regimen and their internal teams lack visibility to the data. Others try to compress the calendar and move forward without the data, only to be left with non-compliant finished goods.
In this webinar, we discuss how to deliver on the demands of just in time manufacturing.
You’ll learn how to:
- Reduce raw materials development time
- Communicate approved materials to your team and mills—before cutting
- Avoid redundant compliance testing and non-compliant finished products
- Joe Walkuski, CEO of Texbase
- Robert D’Loren, CEO and Chairman, Xcel Brands
- Harrie Schoots, Business Development Manager of Ascend Performance Materials