In this webinar, Bamboo Rose and Sourcing Journal share a first look at the results from their 2018 Supply Chain Visibility Survey Report, which outlines obstacles and opportunities facing the industry. The NPD Group’s Marshal Cohen adds additional color to the data with insights into how today’s consumer’s buy-now, wear-now mentality is making inventory management even more critical.
Some key findings discussed include:
- 71% of respondents reported that supply chain blind spots cost retailers 5% in profits
- 65% of retailers hold 3 weeks or more of safety stock because they said they have poor visibility into late or early shipments
We cover highlights from the survey research report, as well as how some retailers are overcoming these challenges with more accurate forecasting, greater inventory control and reliable order status information. Watch to find out how to:
- Quantify the effect poor supply chain visibility is having on your firm
- Overcome the biggest causes of inventory insecurity
- Assess the systemic changes needed to support technological advances
Read the full report here.