The past year has seen amplified scrutiny throughout the fashion supply chain, specifically within the textile industry. As a result, brands and retailers increasingly need to track the source of their products and provide transparency to their consumers. As companies work to meet sustainability commitments and goals, adding visibility throughout the supply chain has become mission critical.
Watch this must-see webinar, where leaders from the cotton and legal industries share their expertise from different vantage points. This event offers insight on how to build more visibility into your supply chain and gain the critical assurances you need that the cotton fiber element used is more sustainably grown with lower environmental and social risk.
The webinar discusses:
- Trade law and its impact on textile supply chain sourcing
- Consumer demand for transparency regarding sourcing and supply chain
- How TextileGenesis uses blockchain technology to deliver transparency throughout the supply chain
- How the U.S. Cotton Trust Protocol helps members meet sustainability and transparency targets
- Best practices for sustainability and supply chain management
- Dr. Gary Adams, President, U.S. Cotton Trust Protocol
- Nicole Bivens Collinson, President, International Trade and Government Relations, Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.
- Amit Gautam, Founder and CEO, TextileGenesis
- (Moderator) Jasmin Malik Chua, Sourcing and Labor Editor, Sourcing Journal