Today’s product lifecycle management and storyboarding tools empower retailers with the speed and knowledge associated with digital capabilities, yet many product developers still refer to physical swatch books to identify the appropriate materials. In this webinar, Brion, Eric and Chris discuss how retailers can tap into digital material libraries to:
- Achieve quicker development speeds with virtual prototypes.
- Reduce the guesswork inherent in selecting fabrics that meets your cost, availability, quality and compliance requirements.
- Consolidate decision making across design, product development and sourcing to empower your team.
- Brion Carroll, VP, Retail & Consumer Global Business Development, PTC
- Eric Linxwiler, Senior VP, Americas, CBX Software
- Chris Hillyer, Director of Innovation, Deckers Brands
- Edward Hertzman, President, Sourcing Journal (moderator)